Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hello again...hello

Never miss an opportunity to quote Neil Diamond. I finally got back on this boat! Thank you Dustin, I did go to my junk email, and there was the invitation. I LOVE this blog. Much easier for me to navigate and a lot prettier than the Yahoo group. Got the August CD's yesterday, thanks Dave. Haven't had a chance to digest the music yet, very exciting to get two! Sounds like some good stuff so far! Also wanted to thank all of the past months contributors, thoroughly enjoyed each one. I have been introduced to a lot of great stuff and many have become favorites.

I've been gone for a while due to new baby (6 months and healthy!) and the start of Kindergarten-- see my blog for more if you like. I probably missed a lot of discussions and such. We are going to keep doing this- right? I'm all ready to make another mix! I think it would be fun to do themes or something this time- like chose a word or idea or event and pick music to interpret it. Some might not like to do that, and of course any mix CD is always enjoyable. Just an idea! Also, do we have new members? That's cool if so. I really enjoy this, it's one of my few dwindling links to the adult world...music is so portable, it's just about the only thing that keeps me connected!

Cheers, everyone!
Corrie (Bossamama)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home