Monday, January 01, 2007

It's late and I'm punchy...

Hey everyone! Happy New Year! Hope you all had somewhat relaxing and rewarding holidays. I've been catching up on my mix listening lately. I was so behind- what with the whirlwind of Kindergarten and my newish baby. Baby's now 9 months has 5 teeth and is crawling, Kindergartner was off for a very relaxing few weeks. Grind about to start again, but hope to have more time to do things I like to do, like visit this blog.

I am working on my mix for January. Trying not to repeat myself! I have some in the works, just need some fine tuning. I hope to have it in the mail in the next week or so or so. I'll get it to you by the end of the month at least! I have had such a good time listening to the latest mixes. Well-done everyone! I can't tell you how it brightens my day and keeps me connected with the world to get those CD's in the mail each month. So glad to be a part of this fun experiment.

1 Comments:

Blogger mobilediana said...

Happy New Year to you, too! I'm looking forward to your "moody" for 2007. Can't wait!!

10:52 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home